Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cooking with tea (sort of)

There's a Show Us Your Apron event at Lucullian Delights, and since I rarely get to participate in cool foodblog memes (the price of specialization) I jumped at the chance to show off my favorite apron:


It combines my love of tea, my love of dinosaurs (or at least Dinosaur Comics) and my love of bad puns. The drawback is that I hardly ever use it because I'm afraid it'll get stained. Who decided a white apron was a good idea anyways?

He is really enjoying that tea!
From the Natural History Museum, London.

1 comment:

Ilva said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love it and I can fully understand that you don't use it! Thanks a lot for participating!
(and if you are wondering about my fast comment/reply, I'm up very early today. unfortunately.)